Integrative Psychiatry Care
Start your highly personalized healing journey with integrative psychiatry - combining the best of traditional psychiatry, ancient tools, and cutting-edge healing modalities, utilizing a functional medicine approach.
Dr. Burger typically works with individuals ages 18+ but accepts individuals ages 15-18 on a case-by-case basis.
The intake is billed at $1899.00 and typically lasts 2.5 hours in length. This can be in person or over zoom.
This rate includes:
- Extensive review of previous medical records including past labs
- A detailed Treatment Recommendation Plan sent to you afterward
- Access to pharmaceutical grade supplements at 40% discount
- A full discussion of treatment options as well as risks/benefits
Medication Management, Integrative Approaches, and/or Psychotherapy (50 min.): $425.00
Follow up Visit for Medication Management (25 min.): $275.00
The hourly rate includes:
- Patient messaging between visits
- Review of all labs between sessions
- Prescription and supplement refills
- Coordination with care team
- Access to pharmaceutical grade supplements at 40% off MSRP
- Use of photobiomodulation devices (headband and red light therapy mat) at our Lansing Clinic
- Optional superbill for possible reimbursement from your insurance company (if you have OON benefits)
Payment is due at time of visit. Since we are a small practice, in order to keep our overhead low, we only accept credit card payment which is due in full at time of service.